Lap It Up, Fuzzball Fluffy Irish Cream Frosting

I have such a weakness for Irish cream.  One of my favorites -- if not my favorite -- form of alcohol.  And now that I've discovered that I can make frosting out of it?  Please send help, my waistline weeps.

But send a cake along with the help, because I've got this great frosting, see, and we could frost a cake with it ...

This makes the perfect amount to put on top of one single layer of cake.  I'd triple it for a double-layer cake you want to cover on all sides.

Cheers!

Lap It Up, Fuzzball Irish Cream Frosting

Ingredients
Single layer
1 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
3 Tbsp butter, softened
6 Tbsp Irish cream whiskey

Double layer
3 cup confectioners' sugar
6 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
6 Tbsp butter, softened
3/4 cup Irish cream whiskey

Triple layer
4 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
9 Tbsp butter, softened
1 1/2 cup Irish cream whiskey


Instructions
  • In a mixing bowl, using a spatula, combine all ingredients.
  • Using an electric mixer, mix for a minute or two, or until it's fluffy and lighter in color.
Yeah, that's it.  Easy, delicious, absolutely terrible for you.  Food of the gods, at least those that hang out on Kashyyyk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pesto Pizza Monkey Bread

Roasted Layered Veggie Awesome

Pescatarian Surf 'n Turf